LOW CARB HEALTHY CAULIFLOWER PIZZA
No bread pizza base made from cauliflower, egg and parmesan. Try replacing the cauliflower with broccoli, or using a combination of both.
1 cauliflower (approx. 380g)
½ cup (75g) grated parmasan
1 egg & 1 egg white
¼ cup fresh coriander
1 tsp garlic granules
1 tsp basil
1 tsp oregano
Black pepper to taste
Topping: mozzarella and vegetables of your choice
1. Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees C.
2. Chop the cauliflower into florets and blitz in a food processor until it looks like rice/cous cous.
3. Add cauliflower to a large bowl along with the egg, egg white, grated cheese, herbs and black pepper and mix well.
4. Shape the mixture into two pizza shapes on a lightly greased baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 25 minutes until golden.
5. Once baked, add a few spoons of passata (leaving a 2cm crust near the edge) before adding your chosen vegetables and sliced mozzarella.
6. Bake for a further 10 minutes and serve with salad, a greek yoghurt coleslaw or sweet potato wedges.